A BI stack brings together cloud resources for data storage, transformation, and publishing to deliver a comprehensive platform for delivering Business Intelligence capabilities to an organisation or department. The role of the BI stack is to:
- Receive, persist, and safely erase historical data.
- Transform, combine, and aggregate data to produce meaningful insights.
- Visualise data.
- Allow secure, personalised, controlled access to data.
- Perform advanced analysis including predicting trends.
- Trigger actions when actual or predicted measures reach defined thresholds.
Cloudmarque workload components use a service locator pattern to identify the services they provide and specify dependencies. This component provides and relies on the following services:
This component creates resources with the following service tags:
- Storage - A storage location for inbound data.
- DB - A database for processed data
- BI Processing - A compute resource for carrying out ETL processes (either on demand or via message triggers)
- Visualisation - A compute resource for visualising the data, rendering graphs and dashboards
- Logging - A logging service to track cloud activity.
Edit this page on GitHub
The content on this page is published under Open Source licenses via GitHub. To submit issues or provide feedback please visit the repository.Visit