Our Store provides a purchasing portal for hardware, able to access market prices for over 500,000 products ranging from USB cables to executive laptops. Use our store to simplify your procurement processes, including:
- Deliver custom product catalogues tailored to your business and its needs
- Set approval limits and hierarchies for your staff
- Product request processes and custom quote capability
- Single sign-on with Azure AD for a seamless user experience
- Best pricing from latest channel feeds and built-in support for bid prices
- Visibility of total item stock in the channel
The Store is a fully managed cloud procurement system, hosted in UK data centres.
The Store is a private procurement solution accessible only to B2B customers, we do not provide public pricing as a retailer. To get started, please Contact us to request an overview of the Store and our services.
If you would like to evaluate the Store further, our Sales team will work to onboard your organisation into the portal, arranging:
- User accounts for your staff to evaluate the portal
- Organisational units that represent your business structure
- Open or closed catalogue configurations and sample pricing
- Configuration of any additional features you would like to test
If you would like to proceed with a commercial relationship then further in-depth setup activities are required before service go-live. This involves additional configuration and commercial work, including:
- Identifying key hardware types for your organisation and establishing custom pricing deals
- Ongoing supply chain management for key hardware categories
- Streamlining billing and shipping processes between organisations
- Creation of “bundles” to allow quick purchasing (e.g. “New employee pack”)
- Setup of purchase notifications
Custom procurement solutions
Our Store is a multi-tenant platform shared across our customer base. We are able to extend the technology with custom functionality, and the system already incorporates a range of bespoke components.
We frequently work with customers to deliver new features meeting specific industry or organisational requirements, including:
- Reporting dashboards
- Automation and system integration
- User experience enhancements including custom content and forms
Contact us to discuss your objectives and our Sales team will work with you to identify the right solution for your requirements and budget.